MCW were one of the first companies to recognise the inevitable increase in Electric vehicle (EV) usage, and the necessary infrastructure to support this.
MCW were appointed by ChargePoint Services Ltd (CPS) to carry out installations for Ecotricity to create the Electric Highway, located at motorway service areas across the UK.
Working closely with CPS, MCW have installed AC, DC and combined DC/AC EV chargers to the exacting standards of the IET Code of Practice for EV Charging Equipment Installation.
- Involved in EV charger installation since 2011
- Over 50 EV chargers installed
- Installation at multiple sites across the UK, motorway and commercial
- Installation of entire Ecotricity Electric Highway
- Approved to commission GE (General Electric) AC chargers